Leadership Behavioural Styles Workshop
Identifying strengths and behavioural patterns that contribute to personal and interpersonal effectiveness. (1 Day)
When leadership development and teambuilding are high on your priority, the INTERACT Personal Strengths Profile is an essential workshop tool.
Amazingly accurate, thorough, and insightful, this self-assessment tool essential will assist you and your team in:
- Identifying strengths and behavioural patterns that contribute to personal and interpersonal effectiveness,
- Understanding how strengths, when used to excess, can sometimes get in the way of communicating with others,
- Exploring how you and your team can more effectively communicate with and relate to people having different style preferences,
- Applying behavioural strategies and communication tools that achieve enhanced results under both favourable and adverse conditions, and
- Discovering how individual talents and styles can be applied more effectively to achieve even better results at work.
By participating in this workshop, delegates will learn both the “WHAT?” and the “SO WHAT?” “What” is my style, and “So What?” — how can I use this information to maximise the collaborative potential with others to more effectively connect and communicate?
Additionally, INTERACT measures how personal styles function under favourable and stress conditions — reflecting the way business and life really work. It’s loaded with tools on how to bring out the best in ourselves and others.
The programme is fully interactive and uses a variety of methods to engage participants, maintain interest and enhance learning.
Programme delivery includes instructor led lectures, real life exercises, case study reviews, role playing scenarios and group discussions using an integrated highly participative learning approach.
Experiential, action-based activities and exercises will be employed to help participants generate new ideas and apply practical tools that can be implemented within their own organisations..
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for C–Level Executives, Directors, Functional Managers, Project and Programme Managers and essentially all management and supervisors with responsibility for leading individuals and teams.
HR Leaders and Business Partners, Training & Development / Organisational Development Specialists, and Career Coaches/Mentors will also find the programme to be a particularly relevant addition to their current tools and skill sets.
Prerequisite for attending:
3 to 5 years minimum experience in a managerial position of relevance to the topic at hand.
Level of Course
Intermediate to Advanced. Some fundamental understanding of HR practices together with current leadership responsibility is essential.
- Communicating and connecting with others
- Building rapport with those having different style preferences
- Enhancing your ability to influence others with integrity
- Coaching others using language and approaches that work for them
- Working through interpersonal conflict in positive and productive ways
- Relating more effectively with your customers and clients
- Building teams that have a better understanding of how to work effectively with one another — and the tools to make that happen