Building Great Teams
That Deliver Impressive Results! (2 Days).
“The question isn’t: ‘What if we train people and they leave?’ The question should be: ‘What if we don’t train people and they stay?” — Brian Tracy.
Tired of “flavour-of-the-month” team programmes that don’t deliver the results? Discover why this team development workshop results in a greater than 95% referral rate.
This pragmatic, participative, and insightful workshop emphasises principles and strategies of building and sustaining high performance teams — principles and strategies that have stood the test of time.
By the close of this workshop, participants will be equipped with numerous team development tools that can be applied immediately in creating teams that work well together while delivering impressive long-term results.
The programme is fully interactive and uses a variety of methods to engage participants, maintain interest and enhance learning.
Programme delivery includes instructor led lectures, real life exercises, case study reviews, role playing scenarios and group discussions using an integrated highly participative learning approach.
Experiential, action-based activities and exercises will be employed to help participants generate new ideas and apply practical tools that can be implemented within their own organisations..
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for C–Level Executives, Directors, Functional Managers, Project and Programme Managers and essentially all management and supervisors with responsibility for leading individuals and teams.
HR Leaders and Business Partners, Training & Development / Organisational Development Specialists, and Career Coaches/Mentors will also find the programme to be a particularly relevant addition to their current tools and skill sets.
Prerequisite for attending:
3 to 5 years minimum experience in a managerial position of relevance to the topic at hand.
Level of Course
Intermediate to Advanced. Some fundamental understanding of HR practices together with current leadership responsibility is essential.
While the content and process of your team development workshop will be carefully crafted with your outcomes and organisational culture in mind, a “Building Great Teams” workshop typically explores:
- Purpose: creating a shared mission & vision
- Passion: building a spirit of partnership & teamwork
- Performance: empowering associates with accountability
- Exploring best practice tools for creating and sustaining peak performance
- Communicating to understand and be understood
- Building personal awareness and accountability
Taking talent to the top
- Utilising win-win conflict tools
- Conducting effective meetings
- Enhancing skills in communicating and connecting with others whose styles differ
- Creating “giants of others” on the team
- Enhancing creative problem solving and decision making
- Delighting Customers – both internal and external
- Sustaining our competitive edge
Making it stick – tools to keep the principles working for you in the long-term